- Series SINAPSIS
- Music series
- Rushhour series
- Series "El pintor y la modelo"
- BAM series
- Series "Calidoscopios"
- Paradise series
- Ink drawings and mixed media
- Magazine interventions
- Objet d'art
- Digital art
- Exhibitions in progress
- Exhibitions 2023
- Exhibitions 2022
- Exhibitions 2021
- Exhibitions 2020
- 2019 - Biennale GimHae, South Korea
- 2019 - Espai 59. "Twenty years, 1999-2019"
- 2019 - "Vint anys a Catalunya", Cervià de Ter
- 2019 - Monastery Santa María, Cervià de ter
- 2019 - Exhibition "Signos y Símbolos" Museo MAQUI
- 2019 - Exhibition "Diálogos" Casa Irla- Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- 2019 - ArtBusan19
- 2019 - Art-Breakfast Malaga
- 2019 - Art al Set - Andorra
- 2019 - Art Gwangju19
Past 2019 - 2012
- 2018 - Art Gwangju 18
- 2018 - PAF2018 Paris
- 2018 - Obra Seleccionada Premi AGBAR "La Tourista"
- 2018 - Galeria Mauricio Gómez Copete - NewYork
- 2018 - Exhibition Besalú: "Fet a Besalú"
- 2018 - InArt Luxembourg, 2018
- 2018 - Exhibition "TEMPS DE FLORS", Girona
- 2018 - "Signos y Símbolos", Museo Ernesto de la Cárcova, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2018 - "Sentir Museo" MAQUI -Museo de Arte de Armenia y el Quindío-
- 2017 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2016 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2015 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2014 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2013 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2012 - Exhibitions of the year
- Events in the Capella Sant Martí, Besalú, Spain
- Duván Universe
“Duván’s oeuvre is not an oeuvre conceived through ingenuity only; it is touched by the spark of genius that very few artists are granted.”
Jaume Fábrega, art critic, Spain.
“Duván is one of the few Colombian artists who will not only become part of the history of painting but will be part of painting itself, with Eduardo Ramírez Villamizar and Luis Caballero”
Harold Alvarado Tenorio, Colombian poet.
“Since Picasso’s, I have not seen painting like Duván’s.”
Marlenne Hoffman, artist and gallerist, Colombia.
“Duván is an artist with a scientific consciousness”
Maestro Gil Tovar,Colombian art critic.
“Duván is for Colombia what Tamayo is for Mexico.”
Pepa Pombo, Colombian designer.
“For this renowned Colombian artist, color is the proof of his maturity in composition.”
Marién Rovalo. Art Historian, Barcelona.