- Series SINAPSIS
- Music series
- Rushhour series
- Series "El pintor y la modelo"
- BAM series
- Series "Calidoscopios"
- Paradise series
- Ink drawings and mixed media
- Magazine interventions
- Digital art
- Exhibitions in progress
- Exhibitions 2021
- Exhibitions 2020
- 2019 - Biennale GimHae, South Korea
- 2019 - Espai 59. "Twenty years, 1999-2019"
- 2019 - "Vint anys a Catalunya", Cervià de Ter
- 2019 - Monastery Santa María, Cervià de ter
- 2019 - Exhibition "Signos y Símbolos" Museo MAQUI
- 2019 - Exhibition "Diálogos" Casa Irla- Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- 2019 - ArtBusan19
- 2019 - Art-Breakfast Malaga
- 2019 - Art al Set - Andorra
- 2019 - Art Gwangju19
Past 2019 - 2012
- 2018 - Art Gwangju 18
- 2018 - PAF2018 Paris
- 2018 - Obra Seleccionada Premi AGBAR "La Tourista"
- 2018 - Galeria Mauricio Gómez Copete - NewYork
- 2018 - Exhibition Besalú: "Fet a Besalú"
- 2018 - InArt Luxembourg, 2018
- 2018 - Exhibition "TEMPS DE FLORS", Girona
- 2018 - "Signos y Símbolos", Museo Ernesto de la Cárcova, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2018 - "Sentir Museo" MAQUI -Museo de Arte de Armenia y el Quindío-
- 2017 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2016 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2015 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2014 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2013 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2012 - Exhibitions of the year
- Events in the Capella Sant Martí, Besalú, Spain
- Duván Universe
Throughout human history, painting, in love with the visible, has insisted on copying the tangible. Now my path goes inward
The lack of knowledge that we humans have of our organism, and of the marvelous synchrony that makes life possible, led me to become interested in the relationship of our cells in the permanent process of sustaining us, there are hundreds of thousands of functions that each of the cells that constitute us perform second by second during our passage through the earth.
Marveled by this miracle I took on the task of graphing what happens inside my brain in a nanosecond, without looking for scientific information and supported only by my imagination, this is the origin of this sample called Synapse.
Oli on canvas, 140x185 cm