- Digital art
- Exhibitions 2020
- 2019 - Biennale GimHae, South Korea
- 2019 - Espai 59. "Twenty years, 1999-2019"
- 2019 - "Vint anys a Catalunya", Cervià de Ter
- 2019 - Monastery Santa María, Cervià de ter
- 2019 - Exhibition "Signos y Símbolos" Museo MAQUI
- 2019 - Exhibition "Diálogos" Casa Irla- Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- 2019 - ArtBusan19
- 2019 - Art-Breakfast Malaga
- 2019 - Art al Set - Andorra
- 2019 - Art Gwangju19
Past 2019 - 2012
- 2018 - Art Gwangju 18
- 2018 - PAF2018 Paris
- 2018 - Obra Seleccionada Premi AGBAR "La Tourista"
- 2018 - Galeria Mauricio Gómez Copete - NewYork
- 2018 - Exhibition Besalú: "Fet a Besalú"
- 2018 - InArt Luxembourg, 2018
- 2018 - Exhibition "TEMPS DE FLORS", Girona
- 2018 - "Signos y Símbolos", Museo Ernesto de la Cárcova, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2018 - "Sentir Museo" MAQUI -Museo de Arte de Armenia y el Quindío-
- 2017 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2016 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2015 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2014 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2013 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2012 - Exhibitions of the year
- Events in the Capella Sant Martí, Besalú, Spain
- Duván Universe
2020 - Virtual Exhibition "El Taller - The Workshop"
We present you the works of the Virtual exhibition of Duván.
Enjoy the exhibition!
The Workshop Series
"Traditionally, painting has been characterized by the subordination of the stain to the line or, conversely, from the line to the stain.
In the collection of drawings and paintings in the series "El Taller". each of them maintains its independence from the other and together they generate content; the freedom of the game turned into labor manages to create a plastic language where form and background interact offering many variants that enrich the work.
Soft and light, but not trivial, these works delight me in the same way that a healthy Orange juice does."
Painted during 2020, with mixed media, acrylic and oil on linen-canvas.
The sizes are 40x40cm, 100x100cm and 130x130cm
Scenes of the Painter with his model, working with canvases or with his iPad!
Made in 2020. Ink and gouache with red watercolor details on Canson 300gm paper
The sizes are 30x42cm
Scenes of the Painter with his model in the workshop