- Series SINAPSIS
- Music series
- Rushhour series
- Series "El pintor y la modelo"
- BAM series
- Series "Calidoscopios"
- Paradise series
- Ink drawings and mixed media
- Magazine interventions
- Objet d'art
- Digital art
- Exhibitions in progress
- Exhibitions 2023
- Exhibitions 2022
- Exhibitions 2021
- Exhibitions 2020
- 2019 - Biennale GimHae, South Korea
- 2019 - Espai 59. "Twenty years, 1999-2019"
- 2019 - "Vint anys a Catalunya", Cervià de Ter
- 2019 - Monastery Santa María, Cervià de ter
- 2019 - Exhibition "Signos y Símbolos" Museo MAQUI
- 2019 - Exhibition "Diálogos" Casa Irla- Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- 2019 - ArtBusan19
- 2019 - Art-Breakfast Malaga
- 2019 - Art al Set - Andorra
- 2019 - Art Gwangju19
Past 2019 - 2012
- 2018 - Art Gwangju 18
- 2018 - PAF2018 Paris
- 2018 - Obra Seleccionada Premi AGBAR "La Tourista"
- 2018 - Galeria Mauricio Gómez Copete - NewYork
- 2018 - Exhibition Besalú: "Fet a Besalú"
- 2018 - InArt Luxembourg, 2018
- 2018 - Exhibition "TEMPS DE FLORS", Girona
- 2018 - "Signos y Símbolos", Museo Ernesto de la Cárcova, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2018 - "Sentir Museo" MAQUI -Museo de Arte de Armenia y el Quindío-
- 2017 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2016 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2015 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2014 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2013 - Exhibitions of the year
- 2012 - Exhibitions of the year
- Events in the Capella Sant Martí, Besalú, Spain
- Duván Universe
2020- ALMA Suclpture Park
Located twenty kilometers northwest of the capital city of Lleida, the new ALMA international sculptural park rises above the park of Europe, a green space of two and a half hectares with a lake of sixty meters in diameter that currently forms one of the showiest recreation areas of the villa.
Duvan has been selected to participate in this project, installing the Sculpture "The Question" an urban sculpture of granite.
The sculpture park is open to the public and its access is free.
In addition to the monumental sculptures, in the city's Museum of Architecture and Urbanism shows a collective exhibition. Duván presents the work "To those who fell for asking" a 60cm granite piece painted in oil.